Coming to us from Pozzoleone, Italy, Fizik, well known for saddles, makes a splash with the release of their new road shoes, the Tempo Decos. Fizik exercises its famed minimalist design in this pure road shoe to optimize pedaling efficiency while remaining stylish.
The Fizik Tempo Decos are ultra-lightweight, thanks to their single BOA closure system and laminated mesh upper.
They feature an R2 unidirectional carbon sole with a stiffness index rating of 10 that adheres to the current trend of rearward cleat positioning for efficient pedaling dynamics.
A wide vented inlet in the sole with prominent internal channeling aids the mesh upper in keeping the feet well ventilated.
A single Li2 BOA dial cinches the asymmetrical closure, making micro-adjustments simple and quick.
The Tempo Decos are available in standard and wide fit sizes.
They also come in four different unique colors; Black/Black, White, Aubergine/Black, and [in our opinion, a trippy] Iridescent.
Price and Technical Specifications for the Fizik Tempo Deco
• Price: $299.99 / €290 / £279
– PU laminate over mesh upper
– Li2 BOA® Fit System
– R2 outsole – full carbon unidirectional
– Weight: 228g
– Sizes Range from 36-48 (37 to 47 also are available in half sizes)
– Stiffness Index 10
– Full unidirectional carbon sole with vented inlet
– Improved Ventilation
– Modern rearward cleats positioning
– The Tempo Decos come in standard and wide fit sizes
– Available in four colors Black/Black, White, Aubergine/Black & Iridescent.